With all the hype of the Korean movie "Train to Busan," KPop, Korean actors, or if you simply want to find out if it's true that Taylor Swift is now dating Lee Min Ho (oh, noooooooooo! Can you hear that? That is the sound of millions of hearts being shattered.),you just might think of going to Korea yourself. Before doing so, you would need to apply for a Korean VISA. Here are the requirements according to the Korean Embassy.
1. DULY FILLED-UP VISA APPLICATION FORM
2. TWO 2X2 OR PASSPORT SIZED COLORED PICTURE (WHITE BACK GROUND)
3. ORIGINAL PASSPORT( 6MONTHS VALID)
4. COPY OF PASSPORT DATA PAGE
5. ORIGINAL & COPY OF VALID VISAS & ARRIVAL STAMPS TO OECD MEMBER COUNTRIES FOR THE PAST 5YEARS
6. ORIGINAL PERSONAL BANK CERTIFICATE (must include account type, current balance, account opening date, 6 months average daily balance (ADB)
7. ORIGINAL BANK STATEMENT or CERTIFIED TRUE COPY OF PASSBOOK FOR THE LAST 3 MONTHS
8. COPY OF RECENT PERSONAL INCOME TAX RETURN
VISA PROCESSING TIME : 4-5 WORKING DAYS (FREQUENT TRAVELERS)
: 7-10 WORKING DAYS (FIRST TIME TRAVELER)
VISA PROCESSING FEE: PHP 1800 (visa only)
FOR PROC AND OTHER FOREIGN PASSPORT HOLDER: PHP 1800 VISA FEE + PROCESSING FEE (PHP 1800)
NOTE: ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS MAY BE REQUIRED UPON RELEASING OF PASSPORT.
CONTACT us for other details.