Enjoy up to 7 Days 8 nights
Daily Tariff according to The Tourism Council of Bhutan:
High Season (March, April, May, September, October & November):
USD250 per person per night
Low Season: (December, January, February, June, July, August):
USD200 per person per night
The tariff is the same for Cultural Tours, Treks or any other Special Interest Tours.
A. FIT (individual) surcharge for 01-02 persons are as follows:
· 01 person: US$ 40 per night per person.
· 02 persons: US$ 30 per night per person.
FIT surcharge is not applicable to more than 2 persons.
B. Single room supplement is US$ 20 per night (not applicable to the odd numbered person).
C. Visa fee is USD40 per person
D. Tourism Development Fund is USD5 per person
E. Trekking Surcharge:
Less than 3 persons: US$ 40 x Number of trekking nights x Number of Persons
3 or more persons: not applicable
- All internal taxes and charges (including the royalty)
- All meals
- All travel with a licensed Bhutanese tour guide
- All internal transportation with licensed driver
- All sight-seeing entrance fees
- Camping equipment and haulage for trekking tours
Places to Visit:
- BBS Tower
- Mini Zoo
- National Library
- School of Thangkha paintings (The Arts and Crafts School)
- General Post Office
- Memorial Chorten
- Dochula Pass
- Punakha Dzong
- Chimi Lhakhang
- Semtokha Dzong
- Drugyel Dzong or the Fort of Drukpa Victory
- Kyichu Lhakhang
- Ta Dzong
- Rinpung Dzong, or the Fortress of the Heap of Jewels
- Wangdue valley
- Satsam Chorten
CONTACT us for details