TASTE of HOKKAIDO
from US$1,888 for November 25, 2017 departure
from US$1,988 for December 20, 2017 departure
Clock Tower, Odori Park, Old Government Building, Shiroi Koibito Factory, Asahikawa Ramen Village, Asahiyama Zoo, Ginga Ryusei no Taki Gorge, Blue Pond (OCT & NOV only), Shikisai No Oka (DEC only), Furano Cheese Factory, Furano Marche Shopping, Ningle Terrace, Otaru Canal, Otaru Music Box Shop, Kitaichi Glass Factory, AEON Mall Otaru, Noboribetsu Date Jidaimura, Noboribetsu Jigokudani Hell Valley, Hakodate Bugyosho, Goryokaku Tower, Mt. Hakodate with Ropeway, Pole Star Shopping (if via NH), Shisui Premium Outlet (if via JL)
- Via All Nippon Airways
- 1 NH 820 MNLNRT 0930 1500
- 2 NH2155 NRTCTS 1755 1945
- 3 NH 554 HKDHND 1225 1355
- 4 NH 819 NRTMNL 1730 2130
- Via Japan Airlines
- 1 JL746 MNLNRT 1005 1535
- 2 JL3049 NRTSPK 1840 2030
- 3 JL584 HKDHND 0955 1125
- 4 JL745 NRTMNL 1830 2210
- SAPPORO: SAPPORO KEIO PLAZA HOTEL (4*) or similar class
- SOUNKYO KANKOU HOTEL (3*) or similar class
- FURANO: SHIN FURANO PRINCE HOTEL (4*) or similar class
- NOBORIBETSU MANSEIKAKU HOTEL (3*) or similar class
- HAKODATE: LA VISTA HAKODATE BAY (4*) or similar class
- Roundtrip International Airfare via All Nippon Airways or Japan Airlines
- 5 Nights Hotel Accommodations
- Tours & Admission Fees as per Itinerary
- All Transfers as per Itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary (5B, 4L, 5D)
- English Speaking Guide
- Visa Processing Fee
- Value Added Services:
- 1 Group Photo per family
- 1 Round of Drink (for set menu lunch and dinner)
- 1 Special Gift per family
- Wifi Connection (on bus during travel only, limited connectivity)
- Airline Tax/F-Tax: $68.00 (subject to change)
- PH Tax: Php1620.00
- Tip to Driver & Guide: JPY 500.00 per pax/day (to be settled in Japan)
- Visa Fee: GRATIS
- Porterage Fee and others which are personal in nature
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Duly accomplished and signed APPLICATION FORM (A4 Size)
- Original Passport (6 MONTHS VALID PRIOR TO DEPARTURE DATE)
- 2 pcs. Colored Picture with WHITE BACKGROUND, 4.5cm x 4.5cm
- Latest Income Tax Return
- Original Bank Certificate
- NSO Authenticated Birth Certificate (issued within a year)
- NSO Marriage Contract (issued within a year)
- Authorization Letter (for Visa Filing and Pick-up)
- For Employee: Cert. of Employment w/ Approved Leave of Absence
- For Businessman: Business Documents
- For Student: Photocopy of School ID, School Certificate
- BOOKING CONDITIONS
- Rate is valid for PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDERS only
- Non-refundable Deposit of USD 200.00 per person
- 50% deposit upon approval of the VISA will be applied
- Full cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 2 weeks before departure date
- MINIMUM 26ADULTS MUST TRAVEL TOGETHER
- Free Travel Insurance for 6-70 years old only
- TRIPLE, DOUBLE and NON-SMOKING room is subject for availability
- CHD NO BED rate, applicable for 6 years old and below only
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local condition
- Rate is subject to change depending on currency fluctuation
- DAY 1: NARITA – CHITOSE ARRIVAL – SAPPORO(--/--/D)Upon arrival at Narita Airport you will be taking the Domestic Flight to Hokkaido on your own. After your arrival at New Chitose Airport, meet your English speaking guide. Transfer to Sapporo, check in at the hotel and a bento box dinner will be provided.
- DAY 2: SAPPORO – ASAHIKAWA – SOUNKYO(B/L/D)After breakfast inside the hotel, check out. Proceed to your Sapporo City Tour. Drive by CLOCK TOWER, known by many as the symbol of the city and ODORI PARK, the heart of Sapporo's festival life and the center of city outdoor activity. Then visit the OLD GOVERNMENT BUILDING which is also known as the "Red Brick" because it is literally made of thousands of red bricks. Transfer to SHIROI KOIBITO PARK, which is consists of a free area with a shop, cafe and restaurant and a paid area with various chocolate related exhibits and a few large windows through which visitors can observe the cookie production process. Transfer to Asahikawa and get to taste authentic ramen of your choice at ASAHIKAWA RAMEN VILLAGE (a cash refund will be given for your lunch at the village). Next proceed to ASAHIYAMA ZOO, which is home to 700 animals of 124 different species, including animals that live in cold regions, such as polar bears, Amur leopards, and Scops owls and penguins. Lastly, transfer to Sounkyo then check-in at your Ryokan hotel. Don’t miss to try onsen bath!
- DAY 3: SOUNKYO – BIEI – FURANO(B/L/D)After breakfast inside the hotel, check out. Visit GINGA RYUSEI NO TAKI GORGE, a set of twin waterfalls with magnificent view and listed among Japan’s top 100 waterfalls.
For OCT & NOV: Transfer to BLUE POND, a man-made water feature. It is the result of works on the Biei River, carried out after the eruption of Mount Tokachi, to protect the town of Biei from volcanic mudflows.
For DEC: Proceed to SHIKISAI NO OKA for a snow play experience such as SLED and TUBING. (INCLUSION: Snow boots, snow wears and gloves except for goggles and beanie, you may also try Snow rafting with an additional cost)).
After lunch, transfer to FURANO CHEESE FACTORY. Here you will have a chance to make cheese! Move to FURANO MARCHE for free time shopping, where you can buy their local products. Then have time to see NINGLE TERRACE, an impressive collection of boutique cottages, housing specialty arts and crafts. Don't miss to taste the famous Furano Bake Milk. Lastly, transfer to your hotel in Furano for an overnight stay. Dinner will be served inside the hotel.
- DAY 4: FURANO - OTARU - NOBORIBETSU(B/L/D)After breakfast inside the hotel, check out. Transfer to Otaru and proceed to OTARU CANAL, one of the famous sights in the city and has been developed as a walkway. Next, visit MUSIC BOX SHOP, one of the largest museum shops of music boxes, orgel, in Japan. The beautiful century-old building, designated as one of historic landmarks of Otaru City, is full of music boxes in various sizes and types. Visit also KITAICHI GLASS FACTORY, you will be fascinated by glass tableware, accessories and art works of high quality and enjoy the gentle warmth and delicacy which can be created only by skilled craftsmen. Transfer to AEON MALL OTARU for free time shopping. After lunch, drive to NOBORIBETSU JIGOKUDANI HELL VALLEY. The crater of about 450m and it is also the origin of the Noboribetsu onsen. Lastly, transfer to Ryokan hotel in Noboribetsu. Dinner will be served inside the hotel.
- DAY 5: NOBORIBETSU – HAKODATE(B/L/D)After breakfast inside the hotel, check out. Proceed to NOBORIBETSU DATE JIDAIMURA, a history theme park highlighting the Edo Period. Step back in time to enjoy traditional games, activities, theaters, street performances and more. Have your lunch inside the park. Lunch will be served at local restaurant. Transfer to Hakodate and visit HAKODATE BUGYOSHO, the restored Magistrate's office, rebuilt in 2006. There is a two-room Discover History Zone, complete with graphic panels displaying information about the events surrounding the structure and the Battle of Hakodate. Visit GORYOKAKU TOWER, which commands a panoramic view of the fort, you can not only see the beautiful star-shaped fort but also Mt. Hakodate, Tsugaru Strait and the Yokotsu mountain range. Move to MT. HAKODATE, which includes roundtrip ropeway. Have an amazing view of Hakodate, which is very famous and considered to be not only one of Japan’s most awesome night views, but also in the world. Have your dinner at local restaurant then transfer to hotel in Hakodate.
- DAY 6: HAKODATE – HANEDA – NARITA DEPARTURE(B/--/--)After breakfast inside hotel, check out.
Flight via NH: Have free time shopping at POLE STAR until transfer to Hakodate Airport for your flight to Haneda. Upon arrival at Haneda Airport, meet your assistant who will take you to Narita Airport for your flight back to Manila.
Flight via JL: Transfer to Hakodate Airport for your flight to Haneda. Upon arrival at Haneda Airport, meet your assistant who will take you to SHISUI OUTLET MALL for last minute shopping. Lunch will be on your own arrangement. Lastly, transfer to Narita Airport for your flight back to Manila.
ITINERARY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE DUE TO UNFORSEEN OPERATIONAL, LOCAL AND WEATHER CONDITION.
CONTACT us for details