3 Days 2 Nights
(Keelung - Ishigaki - Keelung)
from USD347 per person
Tour Highlights: Keelung, Taiwan and Ishigaki, Japan
Room Type: Inside Stateroom (Deck 5)
- Luxurious Accommodation
- Meals on board (Up to 6 meals daily)
- World Class Entertainment
- Use of Recreational Facilities
- Port Charges = $50/person
- Holiday Surcharge = $40
- Airfare and Land Transfers
- Land Accommodation (if applicable)
- Gratuities Fee / Service Charge : NTD 400 Per Person Per Night
- Travel Insurance
- Shore excursion
- Others not mentioned in the itinerary
- All passports must have at least 6 months validity from the actual day of sailing.
- Rates are per passenger based on Twin-sage in US Dollars and applicable to Philippine passport holders, resident aliens with proof of residency & aliens travelling together with local residents.
- Surcharge will apply for foreign passport holders.
- Port charges, gratuities, visa fee, optional tour and other incidental charges are excluded.
- Space is subject to cabin availability at the time of booking.
- Cruise fares are subject to availability and on first-come-first-served basis.
- Once booking is confirmed, additional amendments made will be subject to amendment fee or cancellation charges.
- Rates may vary depending on the cabin category available on the time of booking.
- Full cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made after booking finalization.
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local condition.
- Passage for pregnant women permitted only up to their 23rd week of pregnancy with a Doctor’s certificate stating that they are fit to travel.
- Our company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice.
- Cancellation policy will commence if a confirmed booking is cancelled 45 days or less before cruise departure.
- KEELUNG, TAIWAN(--/--/D)
- Check in at Cruise Port,4-5 hours prior embarkation time.
Keelung City is a port city near Taipei, in northern Taiwan. Surrounded by mountains, it’s known for its sheltered harbor. Near the waterfront, street-food stalls at Miaokou Night Market offer traditional snacks and seafood. Several forts around the area include hilltop Ershawan Fort, with cannons and a Chinese-style gate. Both Gongzi Liao Fort and Dawulun Fort offer views over the harbor and ocean.
KEELUNG DEPARTURE TIME: 2200H
- Day 2
- ISHIGAKI,JAPAN (OKINAWA)(B/L/D)
- The most remote of all Japan’s southwestern islands are reminiscent of Hawaii, blessed with gorgeous white-sand beaches, superb diving and lush jungle landscapeds of palm groves and ancient stalactite caves. Discover black-pearl souvenir and famed local beer in the lively port of Ishigaki.
ISHIGAKI ARRIVAL TIME: 1000H (LOCAL TIME (1100)
ISHIGAKI DEPARTURE TIME: 2000H (LOCAL TIME (2100)
- Day 3
- KEELUNG, TAIWAN(B/--/--)
- Enjoy breakfast and prepare for disembarkation.
KEELUNG ARRIVAL TIME: 1600H
- CONTACT us for details