4 Days 3 Nights
(Bangkok - Sihanoukville - Ko Samui - Bangkok)
price starts at USD364 per person
Tour Dates: Dec. 17 | Dec. 24 | Jan. 07 | Jan. 14 |
Jan. 21 | Jan. 28 | Feb. 04
Tour Highlights: Bangkok Thailand
Ko Samui, Thailand
- Luxurious Accommodations
- Meals on board (Up to 6 meals daily)
- World-class Entertainment
- Use of Recreational Facilities
- Port Charges = $46/person
- Airfare and Land Transfers
- Land Accommodation (if applicable)
- Gratuities Fee / Service Charge :
- INSIDE TO DELUXE OCEANVIEW : SGD 17 Per Person Per Night
- SUITES : SGD 21 Per Person Per Night
- Travel Insurance
- Shore excursion
- Others not mentioned in the itinerary
- All passports must have at least 6 months validity from the actual day of sailing.
- Rates are per passenger based on Twin-sage in US Dollars and applicable to Philippine passport holders, resident aliens with proof of residency & aliens travelling together with local residents.
- Surcharge will apply for foreign passport holders.
- Port charges, gratuities, visa fee, optional tour and other incidental charges are excluded.
- Space is subject to cabin availability at the time of booking.
- Cruise fares are subject to availability and on first-come-first-served basis.
- Once booking is confirmed, additional amendments made will be subject to amendment fee or cancellation charges.
- Rates may vary depending on the cabin category available on the time of booking.
- Full cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made after booking finalization.
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local condition.
- Passage for pregnant women permitted only up to their 23rd week of pregnancy with a Doctor’s certificate stating that they are fit to travel.
- Our company reserved all rights for any changes without prior notice.
- Cancellation policy will commence if a confirmed booking is cancelled 45 days or less before cruise departure.
- Day 1
- BANGKOK, THAILAND(--/--/D)
- Check in at Cruise Port,4-5 hours prior embarkation time. Laem Chabang is home to Thailand's largest port, about 25 kilometres north of Pattaya, and south of the city of Chonburi.
LAEM CHABANG DEPARTURE TIME: 1800H (LOCAL TIME (1700)
- Day 2
- SIHANOUKVILLE, CAMBODIA(B/L/D)
- Sihanoukville's many beaches and nearby islands make it Cambodia's premier seaside resort with steadily rising numbers of national visitors and international tourists since the late 20th century. As a result of its economic diversity, the region's natural beauty and the considerable recreational potential, a constantly increasing number of seasonal and permanent foreign residents make Sihanoukville one of the most culturally varied and dynamic population centers in Cambodia.
SIHANOUKVILLE ARRIVAL TIME: 1200H (LOCAL TIME (1100)
SIHANOUKVILLE DEPARTURE TIME: 2000H (LOCAL TIME (1900)
- Day 3
- KO SAMUI, THAILAND(B/L/D)
- Koh Samui (Samui Island) is a cosmopolitan melting pot, attracting budget travelers staying for a month or two in simple beach side bungalows, to the wealthiest holidaymakers dropping in for a weekend at one of the many luxury resort or villa on the many white sand beaches of Koh Samui.
KO SAMUI ARRIVAL TIME: 1200H (LOCAL TIME (1100)
KO SAMUI DEPARTURE TIME: 2000H (LOCAL TIME (1900)
- Day 4
- BANGKOK, THAILAND(B/--/--)
- Enjoy breakfast and prepare for disembarkation.
LAEM CHABANG ARRIVAL TIME: 1200H (LOCAL TIME (1100)
- CONTACT us for details