for as low as US$2,088 based on Twin
- Round-trip airfare via SAUDIA (with round-trip Airport Lounge)
- Hotel accommodations based on 3-4 star hotels
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- Sightseeing tours as specified in the itinerary
- Entrances to sites as stated in the itinerary
- Services of a Filipino Tour Escort
- Souvenir Item
- Travel Kits
- Tour briefing with snacks
- XT Taxes: $115 per person
- PH Travel Tax: USD33 per person
- Lunch and Dinner
- Visa Fee: P6,500 per person
- Tips for the Driver, Local Guide, Restaurant, Porters, and Assistance
- Incidentals in hotels such as laundry, telephone calls, minibar, etc.
- City Taxes: USD25 per person
- Travel Insurance: USD30 per person (up to 60 years old only)
- Application Form
- Passport valid for 6 months
- 4 pcs recent passport-size pictures
- COE with Leave of Absence and Salary Declaration
- Bank Certificate and Bank Statement
- ITR (original/photocopy)
- Travel insurance valid for 45 days
- Marriage Contract/Affidavit of Consent if not traveling with Spouse
- Birth Certificate
- A Deposit of US$300 per person is required and NON-refundable
- Full payment should be made at least 15 days prior to departure
- Cancellation made after issuance of visa will automatically forfeit deposit
- Cancellation made 15 days before departure will automatically forfeit the payment
- Minimum of 30: US$2,088 per person
- Minimum of 25: US$2,188 per person
- Minimum of 20: US$2,355 per person
- Minimum of 15: US$2,575 per person
DAY 01 MANILA - ROME
Departure Manila for your much awaited trip to the charming cities of Europe. Enjoy the inflight meals and entertainment of the chosen carrier.
DAY 02 ROME ARRIVAL
Welcome to Rome! The Capital City of Italy. It is the famed city of the Roman Empire, the Gladiators and the seat of Catholicism. Upon arrival you will be transferred to your hotel for check-in to freshen up. Then the rest of the day is free.
DAY 03 ROME
After breakfast, start your day with a panoramic tour of this magnificent city. Your first stop is the world’s smallest country, The Vatican Museum with Sistine Chapel (entrance included) but the home of the biggest church in the world, ST. PETER’S BASILICA. Then visit the Roman Coliseum (entrance included) the principal symbol of Rome. This impressive construction dates back 2,000 years and will transport us in time so that we can learn about ancient society in the Roman Empire.
DAY 04 ROME – BOLOGNA - VENICE
Breakfast at hotel, on our way to Venice we will be able to see Bologna’s main attractions and vibrant markets with local guide. Visit sights like the massive Piazza Maggiore, incomplete Basilica di San Petronio Church, Neptune Fountain, and the iconic two towers that each lean in a different direction. In the afternoon head towards Venice a city that was built on 118 small islands and seems to float on the waters of the lagoon. Free time upon arrival. Finish the day with dinner on your preferred cuisine that is located in the area.
DAY 05 VENICE
After breakfast we will ride a vaporetto (water taxi) with local guide, to Venice Island, Have a walk outdoors through the most important places of Venice. Visit the magnificent Piazza de San Marcos and its Basilica (entrance included), Palazzo Ducale, Bell Tower, Clock Tower and Santa Maria Formosa. View Venice’s famous Bridge of Sighs, Ponte dei Sospiri in Italian. Later in the afternoon you will see how a Murano glass are formed by dipping a gather of colored glass into another molten glass and blowing the gather into the desired shape .Finish the day with dinner on your preferred cuisine that is located in the area.
DAY 06 VENICE – COMO– ZURICH
Breakfast at hotel, afterwards will depart Venice continuing the scenic route to Como located on northern Italy’s gorgeous Lake Como. Enjoy a walking tour with our local guide. Visit Piazza Cavour, the town’s main square and the lovely Piazza Volta Explore Cortesella, the city’s medieval old town. Next, visit the Duomo, Como’s best-known landmark our tour continues through Como’s Piazza San Fedele. Heads towards Switzerland, upon arrival at Zurich, Enjoy dinner next to the lake where you can find different international cuisine. Then free time on your own pace.
DAY 07 ZURICH – INTERLAKEN –LUCERNE – ZURICH
Breakfast at hotel, enjoy marvelous Mountains and Lakes landscape as we head towards heart of Switzerland’s Alpine wonderland, Interlaken. Then ride a funicular (ticket included) that will take you to First Mountain as we walk to the walkway path for 30 minutes where you can see Europe's most beautiful viewpoints of the Bernese Alps. Continue to Lucerne known for its preserved medieval architecture. Head back to Zurich and have dinner in its famous restaurants.
DAY 08 ZURICH–BERN–PARIS
After breakfast, continue our journey to Bern, the capital city of Switzerland with medieval architecture preserved in the Altstadt (Old Town). With nearby medieval tower known as the Zytglogge both date to the 13th century. Enjoy the medieval ambience of the place while strolling before we head towards to France. Take a moment to view the scenery as we arrived in Paris.
DAY 09 PARIS
Breakfast at hotel. Today we will discover Paris history, its amazing monuments and main boulevards. Have the opportunity to reach the 2nd level of Paris most iconic attraction, the Eiffel Tower. Enjoy as you see the panoramic view of the city, afterwards enjoy a scenic 1 hour river cruise at Seine River. In the afternoon visit Fragonard to learn the traditional process of making French perfume. Have a sumptuous dinner at Quartier Lantin where you can explore a varieties of food around the world.
DAY 10 PARIS
Breakfast at hotel. Today it’s your chance to explore Paris city center at your own pacing. You can also have enough time to visit Galleries Lafayette. Dive into the Parisian department store known for selling luxury brands around the world.
DAY 11 PARIS – MANILA
After breakfast, enjoy the rest of the day’s free time. In the afternoon you will be transferred to airport for your onward flight back to MANILA.
DAY 12 ARRIVE – MANILAArrive Manila, from a very memorable and enjoyable trip.
CONTACT us for details