from USD2,588 per person based on Twin or Triple
Departure Dates: September 11-22 | October 09-20
- Round-trip Airfare via Saudia
- 9 Nights Accommodations at 3-4 Star Hotel
- Porterage of 1 luggage at hotels
- Daily Breakfast
- Daily Dinner
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Private Air-conditioned Motorcoach
- All throughout Guide
- All entrances as per Itinerary
- Souvenir Bag and Travel Kit
- Personalized Luggage Tags
- Travel Insurance: Up to 60 yrs old - USD30; 61-69 yrs old - USD40; 70 yrs old and above - USD45
- XT Taxes: USD95 (Subject to change)
- PH Travel Tax: USD32
- Incidentals at hotels
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Application Form
- Passport valid for 6 months
- 4 pcs recent passport-sized pictures
- COE with Leave of Absence and Salary Declaration
- Bank Certificate and Bank Statement
- ITR (original/photocopy)
- Travel Insurance valid for 45 days
- Marriage Contract/Affidavit of Consent if not traveling with Spouse
- Birth Certificate
- Additional if Self-employed:
- Business Registration
- ITR of the Business
- Annual Declaration of Income
- USD300 booking deposit is NON-refundable
- Full cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 15 days before departure
- USD500 SGL Supplements
- Minimum of 30 pax = USD2,588
- Minimum of 20 pax = USD2,768
- Minimum of 15 pax = USD2,888
DAY 1- DEPART – MANILA – CASABLANCA MOROCCO
Depart Manila, aboard on Saudia airline, enjoy inflight amenities, meals and entertainment.
DAY 2- ARRIVE CASABLANCA (D)
Upon your arrival in Casablanca, enjoy a city tour including the palace of Mohamed V, United Nations Square and the magnificent Hassan II mosque then, your Hotel and dinner, the overnight. The rest of the day is yours to explore Casablanca on your own pace.
DAY 3- CASABLANCA – FES – RABAT – MEKNES (BD)
Departure from Casablanca to Fes through Rabat (the capital of Morocco), with Rabat city tour includes the Kasbah of Oudayas, the Hassan Tower, the Mausoleum of Mohamed V and the Chellah Kasbah Then, drive to Meknes to explore the old ramparts, the Medina wall, the Moulay Ismail royal stables, Bab Mansour and the Moulay Esmail mausoleum then, continue our route to Fes...Then overnight. The rest of the night is yours. Dinner
Day 4 - FES CITY TOUR (BD)
Sightseeing in the old city of Fes includes the Medersa el Attarine, Bab Boujiloud, La Quaraouiyne, a souk (traditional Markets) then, free time to explore the city on your own.
Day 5 - FES - MERZOUGA – SAHARA DESERT (BD)
Drive through the middle Atlas Mountains Ifran (the Switzerland of Africa) Azrou (with cedar forest), Ziz Gorges and the Ziz Valley (the biggest oasis palm trees valley in the south with canyon), Erfoud then, drive to Merzouga and overnight in kasbah Hotel.
Day 6- MERZOUGA – DESERT TOUR and CAMEL RIDE (BD)
After breakfast, tour around the sand dunes of Merzouga visiting black desert, Mfis mines, lac of Serji and khamilia village with the gnawa music, after lunch and in the afternoon camel ride for sunset and overnight in Sahara Desert Camp then in morning camel ride for the sunrise. Then dinner. The rest of the night is yours to explore Merzouga on your own.
Day 7-MERZOUGA – DADES GORGES (BD)
Drive to Risani to view the Moulay Ali Cherif Mausoleum, Oueld el Halim Ksar and visit the gran market of the south, Tinerhir with its valley and the Todra Gorge then, continue to Dades Gorges with overnight in Hotel/Riad. Then dinner
Day 8-DADES GORGES – OUARZAZATE (BD)
Depart to Ouarzazate through the route of 100kasbah and Kella Mgauna valley, a rose cultivation center, Skoura with Amridile Kasbah (17century) then, Ouarzazate visiting the Kasbah of Taourirte and overnight in Kasbah/Hotel. Then dinner.
Day 9-OUARZAZATE –MARRAKECH (BD)
Depart to Marrakech through the Atlas Mountains visiting the film studios and Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah (the unesco world heritage site) then, drive to Marrakech through Ounila valley and Telouet Kasbah, Tizin'tichka Pass and high Atlas mountains, get to Marrakech for check in and dinner, then Overnight. The rest of the night is yours.
Day 10-MARRAKECH – CITY TOUR (BD)
A full day of sightseeing in Marrakech that includes the old medina, the Square of Jemaa el Fna, the Koutoubia mosque, Bahia Palace and the Majorelle botanical gardens then, free time, then dinner and Overnight.
Day 11-MARRAKECH – CASABLANCA AIRPORT (B)
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Casablanca Airport for your departure flight
Bck to Manila Philippines.
Day 12-ARRIVE – MANILA
Arrive Manila from a very memorable and enjoyable trip.
CONTACT us for details