for as low as USD1,988 per person based on Twin
Travel Date: August 5-10, 2018
Tour Highlights: Farm Tomita, Shikisai No Aka, Biei Blue Pond, Otokoyama Sake Factory, Snow Crystal Museum, Sunflower Garden, Cherry Fruitpicking, Otaru Canal, Shiroi Koibito Park
NH0820 05AUG MANILA-NARITA 0930 1500
NH2155 05AUG NARITA-SAPPORO 1755 1945
NH2154 10AUG SAPPORO-NARITA 1315 1500
NH0819 10AUG NARITA-MANILA 1715 2055
Hotel Grand Terrace Chitose 3* or similar
Art Hotel Asahikawa 3* or similar
Mercure Hotel Sapporo 3* or similar
- Round-trip restricted economy class fare via ALL NIPPON AIRWAYS (NH) with 7kg cabin baggage and 2 pcs check-in baggage of 23kg each
- 5 nights hotel accommodations
- Private tours and transfers
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Services of an English speaking guide
- Airline taxes and Philippine Travel Tax
- 2.5M Travel Insurance Coverage up to 70yrs old only
- Japan Visa assistance for Philippine Passport holders
- Drinks during meals
- A non-refundable deposit of USD200 per person is required upon reservation
- 50% required upon Japan visa approval
- Full payment required by July 18
- Cancellation charges will apply 35 days before departure date
- Child without bed (until 12 yrs old) - USD1,398
- Single supplement rate - USD498
DAY 01 MANILA - CHITOSE (-/-/D)
Depart Manila. Arrive at Narita International Airport. Transfer to Hokkaido. Arrive at New Chitose Airport. Meet with English-speaking guide and transfer to Chitose. Transfer to hotel and check-in; dinner at hotel restaurant.
DAY 02 CHITOSE - FURANO - BIEI - ASAHIKAWA (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel and check-out. Meet with guide at hotel lobby. Transfer to Furano. Visit Farm Tomita. Lunch at local restaurant. Visit Biei. Transfer to Asahikawa. Check-in at hotel and dinner at hotel restaurant.
Tour Highlights: Shikisai No Aka, Biei Blue Pond, Shirohige Waterfall
DAY 03 ASAHIKAWA - HOKURYU - SAPPORO (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel and check-out. Transfer to Otokoyama Sake Factory. Visit Snow Crystal Museum. Lunch at local restaurant. Transfer to Hokuryu Town and visit Sunflower Garden. Transfer to Sapporo. Dinner at Sapporo Ramen Alley with cash allowance. Transfer to Mt. Moiwa Railway and ride cable car. Transfer to hotel and check-in.
DAY 04 SAPPORO - YOICHI - OTARU - SAPPORO (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel. Panoramic sight-seeing of Odori Park, Old Government Building, and Clock Tower. Transfer to Yoichi Town and visit Fruit Farm. Enjoy the cherry fruit-picking. Transfer to Otaru and have lunch at a local restaurant. Transfer to Sapporo and visit Shiroi Koibito Park. Dinner at local restaurant. Return to hotel.
Tour Highlights: Otaru Canal, Music Box Museum, and Kitachi Glass Factory
DAY 05 SAPPORO (B/-/-)
Breakfast at hotel. Full day free in Sapporo. Lunch and dinner on own arrangement.
DAY 06 SAPPORO - NEW CHITOSE AIRPORT - MANILA (B/-/-)
Breakfast at hotel. Transfer to New Chitose Airport. Lunch on own arrangement. Depart from Hokkaido and arrive in Manila.
CONTACT us for details