LAVENDER FIELDS &
PANORAMIC EASTERN HOKKAIDO TOUR
for as low as USD1,988 per person based on Twin
inclusive of Airfare
Departure Date: July 22-27, 2018
JL 746 22JUL MANILA NARITA 1005/1535
JL 3049 22JUL NARITA CHITOSE 1840/2030
JL 540 27JUL KUSHIRO HANEDA 1025/1215
JL 745 27JUL NARITA MANILA 1755/2135
Sapporo Tokyu REI Hotel or similar
Sounkyo Onsen Choyo Resort Hotel or similar
Forest of Lake Akan Tsuraga Resort or similar
- Round-trip restricted economy class fare via Japan Airlines (JL) with 2 pcs baggage allowance, 23kg each and 7kg hand carry
- 5 Nights hotel accommodations
- Private tours and transfers via seat-in coach
- Meals as specified in the itinerary
- Services of an English-speaking Guide
- Airline taxes and Philippine Travel Tax
- 2.5M Travel insurance coverage
- Japan visa assistance for Philippine Passport Holders
- Drinks during meals
- A non-refundable deposit of USD200 per person is required upon reservation
- 50% deposit is required on or before June 14, 2018
- Full payment is required upon approval of Japan visa
- Child without bed (until 12 years old) - USD1,398
- Single Supplement Rate - USD298
DAY 1: MANILA - NARITA - SAPPORO (-/-/-)
Depart Manila to Sapporo via Narita. Arrive at New Chitose Airport. Meet with your English-Speaking Guide. Transfer and check-in at your hotel in Sapporo.
DAY 2: SAPPORO - OTARU - SAPPORO (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the hotel. Proceed to tour of Sapporo. Visit Former Government Building, Clock Tower, Odori Park, Shiroi Koibito Park. Transfer and visit Otaru Canal. Visit Tanaka Sake Factory. Visit Otaru Canal, Kitaichi Glass Factory, Music Box Museum. Visit Mt. Moiwa Ropeway. Lunch and dinner at a local restaurant. Transfer back to your hotel.
DAY 3: SAPPORO (B/-/-)
Breakfast at the hotel. Full day free at leisure. Lunch and dinner on own account.
DAY 4: SAPPORO - FURANO - BIEI - SOUNKYO (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Furano. Visit Farm Tomita, Lavender Field. Transfer to Biei. Visit Shikisai no Oka. Transfer to Sounkyo. Lunch and dinner at a local restaurant. Check-in at your hotel.
DAY 5: LAKE KUSSHARO - MASHU - AKAN (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the hotel. Visit Ginga Ryusei Waterfalls. Transfer to Bihoro Pass. See the magnificent view of Lake Kussharo. Visit Lake Mashu Observatory. Visit Lake Akan (cruise). Lunch and dinner at a local restaurant. Check-in at your hotel.
DAY 6: KUSHIRO - HANEDA - NARITA - MANILA (B/L/D)
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to Kushiro Airport. Leave Kushiro Airport. Arrive at Haneda Airport. Lunch at own account. Transfer to Narita Airport for your flight back to Manila.
CONTACT us for details