TASTE of HOKKAIDO
from US$1,998 for Jun 26 | Sep 25 departure
from US$2,098 for Jul 21 | Aug 16 departure
Inclusive of Airfare
Inclusive of Airfare
Clock Tower, Odori Park, Old Government Building, Shiroi Koibito Factory, Yurigahara Park (for Jun only), Hokkaido Ice Pavilion (for Jul only), Sunflower Field (for Aug only), Fruit Picking (for Sep only), Blue Pond, Ginga Ryusei no taki Gorge, Farm Tomita, Cheese Factory, Furano Marche shopping, Ningle Terrace, Noboribetsu Date Jidaimura, Noboribetsu Bear Park, NoboribetsuJigokudani Hell Valley, Bugyosho, Goryokaku Tower, Mt. Hakodate with Ropeway, Pole Star Shopping (if via NH), Shisui Premium Outlet (if via JL)
- SAPPORO: SAPPORO KEIO PLAZA HOTEL (4*) or similar class
- SOUNKYO: SOUNKAKU GRAND HOTEL (3*) or similar class
- FURANO: SHIN FURANO PRINCE HOTEL (3*) or similar class
- NOBORIBETSU MANSEIKAKU HOTEL (3*) or similar class
- HAKODATE: LA VISTA HAKODATE BAY (4*) or similar class
- Roundtrip International Airfare via All Nippon Airways or Japan Airlines
- 5 Nights Hotel Accommodations
- Tours & Admission Fees as per Itinerary
- All Transfers as per Itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary (5B, 4L, 5D)
- English Speaking Guide
- Visa Processing Fee
- Value Added Services:
- 1 Group Photo per family
- 1 Round of Drink (for lunch and dinner that is set menu)
- 1 Special Gift per family
- Wifi Connection (on bus during travel only, limited connectivity)
- Airline Tax/F-Tax: $68.00 (subject to change)
- PH Tax: Php1620.00
- Tip to Driver & Guide: JPY 500.00 per pax/day (to be settled in Japan)
- Visa Fee: GRATIS
- Porterage Fee and others which are personal in nature
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- VISA REQUIREMENTS
- Duly accomplished and signed APPLICATION FORM (A4 Size)
- Original Passport (6 MONTHS VALID PRIOR TO DEPARTURE DATE)
- 2 pcs. Colored Picture with WHITE BACKGROUND, 4.5cm x 4.5cm
- Latest Income Tax Return
- Original Bank Certificate
- NSO Authenticated Birth Certificate (issued within a year)
- NSO Marriage Contract (issued within a year)
- Authorization Letter (for Visa Filing and Pick-up)
- For Employee: Cert. of Employment w/ Approved Leave of Absence
- For Businessman: Business Documents
- For Student: Photocopy of School ID, School Certificate
- FLIGHT DETAILS
- Via Japan Airlines
- JL 746 MNLNRT 1005 1535
- JL6035 NRTCTS 1730 1915
- JL 584 HKDHND 0955 1120
- JL 745 NRTMNL 1755 2135
- Via All Nippon Airways
- NH 820 MNLNRT 0930 1500
- NH2155 NRTCTS 1755 1945
- NH2154 CTSNRT 1315 1500
- NH 819 NRTMNL 1715 2055
- BOOKING CONDITIONS
- Rate is valid for PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDERS only
- Non-refundable Deposit of USD 200.00 per person
- 50% deposit upon approval of the VISA will be applied
- Full cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 2 weeks before departure date
- MINIMUM 26 ADULTS MUST TRAVEL
- Free Travel Insurance for 6-70 years old only
- TRIPLE, DOUBLE and NON-SMOKING room is subject for availability
- CHD NO BED rate, applicable for 6 years old and below only
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local condition
- Rates can be change depending on currency fluctuation
- DAY 1: NARITA – CHITOSE ARRIVAL – SAPPORO(--/--/D)Upon arrival at Narita Airport you will be taking the Domestic Flight to Chitose Airport on your own. After your arrival in Chitose Airport, meet your English speaking guide. Transfer to Sapporo, check in at the hotel and have bento box dinner.
- DAY 2: SAPPORO – ASAHIKAWA – SOUNKYO(B/L/D)After breakfast inside the hotel, check out. Proceed to your Sapporo City Tour.It includes visit to Clock Tower, known by many as the symbol of the city. Move to Odori Park, the heart of Sapporo's festival life and the center of city outdoor activity. Then visit the Old Government Building which is also known as the "Red Brick" because it is literally made of thousands of red bricks. Transfer to Shiroi Kobito Park, which is consists of a free area with a shop, cafe and restaurant and a paid area with various chocolate related exhibits and, most interestingly, a few large windows through which visitors can observe the cookie production process in the factory.
For Jun Departure: A cash refund will be given for your lunch at the Ramen Yokocho, get to taste authentic ramen of your choice! Visit Yurigahara Park and witness Lilies bloom and other several kinds of flowers in Rock Garden.
For Jul Departure: A cash refund will be given for your lunch at the Ramen Village, get to taste authentic ramen of your choice! Visit Hokkaido Ice Pavilion, the biggest facility in the world to experience winter season in Hokkaido for all year around.
For Aug Departure: A cash refund will be given for your lunch at the Ramen Yokocho, get to taste authentic ramen of your choice! Visit Sunflower Field, one of unforgettable views of Japan’s summer - the vivid panorama of blue sky and full of yellow sun flowers in the field.
For Sep Departure: A cash refund will be given for your lunch at the Ramen Yokocho, get to taste authentic ramen of your choice! Transfer to Asahikawa and enjoy Fruit picking!
Lastly, transfer to Sounkyo then check-in at your Ryokan hotel. Don’t miss to try onsen bath!
- DAY 3: SOUNKYO – BIEI – FURANO(B/L/D)After breakfast inside the hotel, check out. Transfer to Blue Pond, a man-made water feature. It is the result of works on the Biei River, carried out after the eruption of Mount Tokachi, to protect the town of Biei from volcanic mudflows. Next, visit Ginga Ryusei no taki Gorge, set of twin waterfalls with magnificent view. These falls are collectively referred to in Japanese as Meoto Taki (lit. “husband-and-wife falls”), with Ryusei no Taki as the husband and Ginga no Taki as the wife, and are listed among Japan’s top 100 waterfalls. Next visit Tomita Farm, to see a glimpse of the life of locals in Hokkaido which is flower gardening – plays a big part of their culture and main source of their income. After lunch at Shikisai no Oka, transfer to Furano Cheese Factory. Here you will have a chance to create cheese! Move to Furano Marche for free time shopping, where you can buy their local products. Then have time to see Ningle Terrace, an impressive collection of boutique cottages, housing specialty arts and crafts. Enjoy watching the locals sitting in their shops and making their products as you wander around the shops. Don't miss to taste the famous Furano Bake Milk. Lastly, transfer to your hotel in Furano for an overnight stay. Dinner will be served inside the hotel.
- DAY 4: FURANO – NOBORIBETSU(B/L/D)After breakfast inside the hotel, check out. Proceed to Noboribetsu Date Jidaimura, a history theme park highlighting the Edo Period, one of the most attractive era in Japanese history. Step back in time to enjoy traditional games, activities, theaters, street performances and more. The charm of ancient Japan is abundant as you mingle with the Ninja and Oiran courtesans so symbolic of the Edo Period. Have your lunch inside Noboribetsu Date Jidaimura. Move to Noboribetsu Bear Park, where you can see Ezo bears or brown bears which is the biggest animal on the land in Japan. Transfer to Noboribetsu Jigokudani Hell Valley. The exploded crater of about 450m and it is also the origin of the Noboribetsu onsen, which is gushing than 3,000 liters per minute of hot springs. Lastly, transfer to Ryokan hotel in Noboribetsu. Dinner will be served inside the hotel.
- DAY 5: NOBORIBETSU – HAKODATE(B/L/D)After breakfast inside the hotel, check out then transfer to Hakodate. Lunch will be served at local restaurant. Proceed to Hakodate Bugyosho where you can find the Red Brick Warehouse and Western Style Mansions. Visit Goryokaku Tower Observatory, which commands a panoramic view of the fort, you can not only see the beautiful star-shaped fort but also Mt. Hakodate, Tsugaru Strait and the Yokotsu mountain range. Move to Mt. Hakodate, which includes roundtrip ropeway. Have an amazing view of Hakodate, which is very famous and considered to be not only one of Japan’s most awesome night views, but also in the world. Have your dinner at local restaurant then transfer to hotel in Hakodate.
- DAY 6: HAKODATE – HANEDA – NARITA DEPARTURE(B/--/--)After breakfast inside hotel, check out.
Flight via NH: Have free time shopping at Pole Star until transfer to Hakodate Airport for your flight to Haneda. Upon arrival at Haneda Airport, meet your assistant who will take you to Narita Airport for your flight back to Manila.
Flight via JL: Transfer to Hakodate Airport for your flight to Haneda. Upon arrival at Haneda Airport, meet your assistant who will take you to Shisui Outlet Mall for last minute shopping. Lunch will be on your own arrangement. Lastly, transfer to Narita Airport for your flight back to Manila.
NOTE: Above itinerary and tour highlights are available only on a seasonal basis. For Sunflower Field and Tomita Farm in case flowers are not blooming a week before the departure, it will be replaced by an alternative tour highlight-to be advised.