Experience 3 Different Faces of Korea: Seoul, Busan, Jeju
from USD1,555 per person based on Triple
Departure Dates: October 28 | December 25
Nami Island, Ansan Star Village, Korean Folk Village, Everland Theme Park, Dongdaemun Fashion Market, N Seoul Tower by Lift and Love Lock, Myeongdong Street, Painter’s Hero Show, MBC Studio: The Avengers (Age of Ultron) shooting place, Hallim Park with Hyeopjaegul cave and Love Land, Seongsan Sunrise Peak, Seongeup Folk Village, Soingook Miniature Theme Park, Glass Castle, Yongdusan Park & Busan Tower, Nurimaru APEC House, Dongbaek Island, Shinsaegye Department Store
IBIS AMBASSADOR SUWON (4*) or similar class
STANFORD HOTEL SEOUL (4*) or similar class
GRABEL HOTEL JEJU (4*) or similar class
SEA CLOUD HOTEL BUSAN (4*) or similar class
- Roundtrip International Airfare via KE/OZ
- Roundtrip Transfer Service based on Private Coach
- 6 Nights hotel accommodation on 4* hotel
- Meals Specied in the itinerary
- Tours, transfers, and admission fees based on itinerary
- 1 shot of makgulri wine/person
- 1 souvenir/person 1 bottle/person/day
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Free WIFI Service in the bus
- Airline Tax – USD50 p/p (subject to change)
- Tip for the Guide – USD35 p/p
- Philippine Travel Tax - PHP1,620 p/p
- Visa Processing Fee - PHP500 p/p
- Beverages/Liquid Refreshments during meal
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
- Duly filled-out tourist visa application form with 2pcs. 2x2 photos w/ white background
- Passport (at least six (6) months valid)
- Original Bank Certicate with Certied True Copy of Bank Statement / Passbook for the last 3 months
- Copy of Recent Personal Income Tax Return
- Copy of NSO Birth Certicate & Marriage Contract (if travelling with immediate family)
- Original Certicate of Employment and copy of PRC | IBP |
- Company ID (if applicable)
- Copy of DTI / SEC and Business / Mayor’s Permit
- Original School Certicate and Copy of School ID
- Copy of Senior Citizen ID or Retirement Documents
VIA KOREAN AIR
KE 624 MNLICN 0030 0520
KE1215 GMPCJU 1230 1335
KE1002 CJUPUS 0850 0945
KE1408 PUSICN 1610 1715
KE 623 ICNMNL 1910 2215
Via ASIANA AIRLINES
OZ0704 MNLICN 2345 0440 +1
OZ8915 GMPCJU 1015 1125
OZ8100 CJUPUS 0830 0930
OZ8812 PUSGMP 1300 1355
OZ0703 ICNMNL 1915 2230
(subject to change)
- Minimum 20 Adults must travel together
- Surcharge shall be applied if less than 20adults
- Rate and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
- Rate is valid only for Philippine passport holders
- Surcharge will apply for foreign passport holders
- USD200 deposit is required upon booking (non-refundable)
- Charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
- Free travel insurance is valid only for 7-60 years old. Beyond this age is at passenger's own expense.
- Passport must be at least 6 months valid beyond intended stay. Passenger shall be fully responsible to check the validity if his/her own travel documents. Passenger must shoulder any charges/damages caused by invalid/expired travel document.
- ***Mandatory visit at Ginseng or Red Pine, Cosmetic, Amethyst, Duty free shop. Surcharge of USD100 p/p shall be applied if client refuse to visit. ***
DAY 1: MANILA - INCHEON (--/--/--)
Check in at NAIA, 3 hours before departure time. Fly to Incheon.
DAY 2: ARRIVAL – INCHEON – NAMI ISLAND – ANSAN – GYEONGGI (B/L/D)
Upon arrival at Incheon International Airport, meet our tour guide. Move to Best Western Incheon Hotel to have breakfast (Restaurant opens at 6:30 a.m). After breakfast visit Nami Island by ferry also known as the “Winter Sonata” shooting place. Transfer to Ansan and visit Ansan Star Village – a colorful light festival with dynamic themes. Transfer to Gyeonggi. Have dinner and check-in at hotel.
(B: Best Western Incheon Hotel Buffet
L: Chicken BBQ D: Pork BBQ)
DAY 3: GYEONGGI – YONGIN – EVERLAND – SEOUL (B/L/D)
After breakfast in the hotel, visit Korean Folk Village which displays elements of traditional Korean life and culture. Enjoy Everland Theme Park with unlimited ticket - the largest outdoor Korean Theme park. Transfer to Seoul, free shopping time at Dongdaemun Fashion Market. After dinner, check in at the hotel.
(L: Meal Coupon inside Everland D: Maru Shabu Salad Bar)
DAY 4: SEOUL (B/L/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel, visit Ginseng Outlet or Red Pine, Cosmetic Shop and Duty Free Shop. Visit N Seoul Tower Observatory with lift (Observatory) and Love Lock. Free shopping time at Myeongdong Street – one of the major markets in Seoul. Enjoy Painter’s Hero Show - an innovative non-verbal performance. After dinner, check-in at the hotel.
(L: Under the Sea Buffet D: Andong Zzimdak)
DAY 5: SEOUL – GIMPO – JEJU ISLAND (B/L/D)
After breakfast inside the hotel, visit Amethyst Showcase. Then visit MBC Studio with Open Studio via Star Park “The Avengers: Age of Ultron” shooting place. Transfer to Gimpo Airport and y to Jeju Island by domestic ight. Visit Hallim Park with Hyeopjaegul cave and Love Land (for 18y/o and above only). After dinner, check in at the hotel.
(L: Ginseng Chicken Soup D: Hanjungsik)
DAY 6: JEJU ISLAND (B/L/D)
After breakfast inside hotel, visit Seongsan Sunrise Peak – UNESCO World Heritage site, Seongeup Folk Village with Honey Shop – most representative folk village in Jeju designated as Korea Folk National Asset No. 188. Move to Soingook Miniature Theme Park – which features 100 replicas of world famous architectural buildings and oers wide range of activities to see and experience like stone sculpture of Jeju, ceramic kiln site, open air theater and a minicar race eld. And then transfer to Glass Castle – glass art theme park that features an exhibition hall, garden and models all made entirely out of glass. After dinner, check-in at the hotel.
(L: Grilled Fish D: Chinese Food)
DAY 7: JEJU ISLAND – BUSAN (B/L/D)
After breakfast inside thehotel, transfer to Jeju International Airport. Fly to Gimhae by domestic ight. Visit Yongdusan Park - one of the most popular mountains in Busan and then transfer to Busan Tower by lift which was built in 1973 and stands 120 meters above the Pusan landscape. You can see most of the metropolitan area and beyond on a clear day. Free time shopping at Gwangbokdong Street and Nampodong Street. After dinner, check in at the hotel.
(L: Jagalchi Buet D: Korean Bulgogi)
DAY 8: BUSAN – GIMPO – INCHEON DEPARTURE (B/--/--)
After breakfast inside hotel, visit Dongbaek Island – the summit contains a bronze statue of Scholar Choi Chi-won and a monument to his memory. Transfer to Gimhae International Airport, fly to Seoul. Upon arrival, transfer to Incheon International Airport via Korean Food Souvenir for departure to Manila.
CONTACT us for details