DISCOVER JAPAN'S RICH CULTURE
for 5 Days and 4 Nights
from US$1,488, Jun 12 departure
from US$1,588 Jul 25 | Aug 21 | Sep 12 departure
inclusive of Airfare
inclusive of Airfare
Abeno Harukas, Hakutsuru Sake Brewery Museum, Shin Kobe Ropeway and Nunobiki Herb Gardens, The Osaka Museum of Housing and Living, Namba Shimsaibashi, Kinkakuji Golden Pavilion, Arashiyama Bamboo Grove, Kyoto Sushi Making, Todaiji Temple, Nara Deer Park, Osaka Tenmangu Shrine, Osaka Castle Park, Rinku Premium Outlet
- 1 PR 896 MNL KIX 0715 1405
- 2 PR 897 KIX MNL 1650 2245
- HOTEL ELSEREINE OSAKA (3*) or similar class
- Roundtrip International Airfare via PR
- 4 Nights Hotel Accommodations
- Tours & Admission Fees as per Itinerary
- All Transfers as per Itinerary
- Meals as per itinerary (4B, 3L, 3D)
- English Speaking Guide
- Souvenir Item – 1 per pax
- Free Visa Processing Fee
- Value Added Services:
- 1 Group photo per family
- 1 Special gift per family
- 1 Round of Juice or Soft Drinks for meal that is set menu
- Wifi Connection (on bus during travel only, limited connectivity)
- Airline Tax/F-Tax: $ 40.00 (subject to change)
- PH Tax: Php1,620.00
- Tip to Driver & Guide: JPY 500.00 per person per day except free day (To be settled in Japan)
- Visa Fee: GRATIS
- Porterage Fee and others which are personal in nature
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Duly accomplished and signed APPLICATION FORM (A4 Size)
- Original Passport (6 MONTHS VALID PRIOR TO DEPARTURE DATE)
- 2 pcs. Colored Picture with WHITE BACKGROUND, 4.5cm x 4.5cm
- Latest Income Tax Return
- Original Bank Certificate
- NSO Authenticated Birth Certificate (issued within a year)
- NSO Marriage Contract (issued within a year)
- Authorization Letter (for Visa Filing and Pick-up)
- For Employee: Cert. of Employment w/ Approved Leave of Absence
- For Businessman: Business Documents
- For Student: Photocopy of School ID, School Certificate
- Rate is valid for PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDERS only
- Non-refundable Deposit of USD 200.00 per person
- 50% deposit upon approval of the VISA will be applied
- Full cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 2 weeks before departure date
- MAR 27 & APR: MINIMUM 26 ADULTS MUST TRAVEL TOGETHER
- MAR 28: MINIMUM 32 ADULTS MUST TRAVEL TOGETHER
- MAY & JUN: MINIMUM 21 ADULTS MUST TRAVEL TOGETHER
- Free Travel Insurance for 6-70 years old only
- TRIPLE, DOUBLE and NON-SMOKING room is subject for availability
- CHD NO BED rate, applicable for 6 years old and below only
- Itinerary is subject to change due to local condition
- Rate is subject to change depending on currency fluctuation
- DAY 1: KANSAI ARRIVAL – OSAKA CITY TOUR(--/--/D)Upon arrival at Kansai Airport, meet the tour guide and drive to Osaka. Proceed to Abeno Harukas, Japan’s tallest skyscraper that stands on top of Kintetsu department store. Move up to its observation deck at 60th floor – Harukas 300. Harukas is an old Japanese expression meaning “to brighten up, to clear up” as its name suggests Abeno Harukas embodies the exhalation of clear, sweeping views of Osaka from its top floor 300 meters in the air. After this, have dinner at a local restaurant. Drive to the hotel and check in.
- DAY 2: OSAKA – KOBE AND OSAKA SIGHTSEEING(B/L/D)After breakfast inside hotel, move to Kobe. Visit Hakutsuru Sake Brewery Museum and see how rice wine is made and get a chance to try it yourself. Then proceed to Shin-Kobe Ropeway an aerial lift that will let you witness to the slopes of Mt. Rokko. As it ascends, it provides an excellent view of Nunobiki Waterfalls and Nunobiki Herb Garden. Group will stop by Nunobiki Herb Garden, one of Japan’s largest herb gardens with hundreds of herb spices and seasonal flowers. Thereafter, drive to a local restaurant for lunch wherein you can enjoy the best quality Kobe beef carefully chosen and cooked for the guests. Transfer back to Osaka and visit Osaka Museum of Housing and Living, a museum consists of re-created building and streets that shows what was it like to live in Osaka in the past. Next, proceed to Namba Shimsaibashi for your free time shopping. Drive to a local restaurant to try Japan’s very own meals like Okonomiyaki and Yakisoba noodles. Lastly, drive back to your hotel.
- DAY 3: OSAKA – KYOTO & NARA SIGHTSEEING – OSAKA(B/L/D)After breakfast inside hotel, transfer to Kyoto sightseeing tour. Visit Kinkakuji Golden Pavilion, a Zen temple in northern Kyoto whose top two floors are completely covered in gold leaf. Proceed to Arashiyama Bamboo Grove, one of Kyoto’s top sights and for good reason: standing amid these soaring stalks of bamboo is like being in another world. Lunch will be served at a local restaurant. After lunch, move to Nara sightseeing visiting Great Buddha of Nara’s Todaiji Temple popularly called as Nara Daibutsu. Next walk for a short photo stop at Nara Deer Park, which is a home to hundreds of freely roaming deer, considered in Shinto to be messenger of the gods. Dinner will be served at a local restaurant. Lastly return to your hotel.
- DAY 4: OSAKA FREE DAY(B/--/--)After breakfast inside the hotel, have free time on your own. Or you may avail an optional tour with us.
- DAY 5: KANSAI DEPARTURE(B/L/--)After breakfast inside hotel, check out. Proceed to Osaka Castle for a short photo stop of this famous landmark.
Visit Osaka Tenmangu Shrine, a shrine dedicated to the famous god of studying and knowledge. Just next to the shrine is the Tenmangu Shopping Street, that is said to be the longest shopping street in Japan, taking about 40 minutes to walk its length.
During Cherry Blossom period, proceed to Sakuranomiya Park instead of Tenmangu Shrine & Shopping Street. This park is famous for cherry blossom gazing in Japan during spring. Have free time to walk around the park (seasonal).
Move to Rinku Premium Outlet for last minute shopping. Lunch today will be cash refund so you can enjoy all your time in the outlet. Lastly, proceed to Kansai Airport for your flight back to Manila.
ITINERARY IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE DUE TO UNFORSEEN OPERATIONAL, LOCAL AND WEATHER CONDITION.
CONTACT us for details