5D 4N KOREA WINTER SKI
from USD965 per person based on Triple
on NOVEMBER 28, DECEMBER 12 & 19
from USD1095 per person based on Triple
on DECEMBER 21,25,26
***LAND ARRANGEMENT AND AIRFARE INCLUDED.***
Gwangmyeong Cave, Nami Island, Petite France, Half Day Ski Tour, Everland Theme park, Chef Show, Gyeongbok Palace with Hanbok Wearing, Pass by the Presidential Blue House, Cheonggyecheon Stream, N Seoul Tower Observatory by lift and One way Cable Car, Lovelock, Myeongdong Street, Namsan Hanok Village
- SONGDO PARK HOTEL (4*) or similar class
- IBIS AMBASSADOR SUWON (4*) or similar class
- IBIS AMBASSADOR DONGDAEMUN (4*) or similar class
- Roundtrip International Airfare via PR/KE/OZ
- Roundtrip Transfer Service based on Private Coach
- 4 Nights hotel accommodation on 4* hotel
- Meals Specified in the itinerary
- Tours, transfer and admission fees based on itinerary
- 1 shot of makgulri wine/person
- 1 souvenir/person
- 1 bottle of water/person/day
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Free Wi-Fi Service in the Bus
- Free Visa Processing Fee for PH passport holder
- Airline Tax – USD41 p/p (subject to change)
- Tip for the Guide – USD25 p/p
- Philippine Travel Tax - PHP1,620 p/p
- Beverages/Liquid Refreshments during meal
- Others not mentioned in the inclusion
- Duly filled up tourist visa application form with 2pcs. 2x2 photos w/ white background
- Passport (at least six (6) months valid)
- Original Bank Certificate with Certified True Copy of Bank Statement / Passbook for the last 3 months
- Copy of PSA Birth Certificate & Marriage Contract (if travelling with immediate family)
- Original Certificate of Employment and copy of PRC | IBP | Company ID (if applicable)
- Copy of DTI / SEC, BIR form with corresponding payment receipt and Business / Mayor’s Permit
- Original School Certificate and Copy of School ID
- Copy of Senior Citizen ID or Retirement Documents
- Copy of Recent Personal Income Tax Return
- VIA PHILIPPINE AIRLINES
- PR 468 MNL ICN 1440 1945
- PR 469 ICN MNL 2045 2345
- VIA ASIANA AIRLINES
- OZ 702 MNL ICN 1215 1715
- OZ 703 ICN MNL 2045 2345
- VIA KOREAN AIR
- KE 622 MNL ICN 1230 1715
- KE 623 ICN MNL 1910 2215
- (Subject to change)
- Minimum 20 Adults must travel together
- Surcharge shall be applied if less than 20 adults
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond intended period of stay.
- Passenger shall be fully responsible to check the validity if his/her own travel documents.
- Passenger must shoulder any charges/damages caused by invalid/expired travel document.
- Rate and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
- Rate is valid only for Philippine passport holders
- Surcharge will apply for foreign passport holders
- USD100 deposit is required upon booking (non-refundable)
- Charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
- Free travel insurance is valid only for 7-60 years old. Beyond this age is at passenger's own expense.
- ***Mandatory visit at Ginseng, Duty free shop, Cosmetic Shop there is a surcharge of USD100 p/p shall be applied if client refuse to visit. ***
- DAY 1: MANILA – INCHEON – ARRIVAL(--/--/D)Check in at NAIA, three (3) hours before the departure time. Upon arrival at Incheon International Airport, meet the tour guide. Have dinner, and then check in at the hotel.
(D: Beef Bulgogi)
- DAY 2: INCHEON – GWANGMYEONG – PETITE FRANCE – NAMI ISLAND – GYEONGGI(B/L/D)After breakfast inside the hotel, Gwangmyeong Cave then transfer to visit the Petite France – “My Love from the Star” shooting place. Proceed to Nami Island – also known as the “Winter Sonata” shooting place. Have dinner and check in at the hotel.
(L: Chicken Bbq D: Osam Bulgogi)
- DAY 3: GYEONGGI – SKI RESORT – YONGIN – EVERLAND – SEOUL(B/L/D)After breakfast inside the hotel, enjoy half day Ski Tour with lesson for the beginner. (Includes: Ski suit and Equipment; Excludes: Goggles and Gloves). Transfer to Yongin and visit Everland Theme park – largest outdoor theme park in South Korea. Have dinner and check in back to hotel.
(L: Korean Mix Bbq D: Meal Coupon inside Everland)
- DAY 4: SEOUL(B/L/D)After breakfast inside the hotel, have your Seoul city tour which includes visit to Gyeongbok Palace with Hanbok Wearing. Pass by the Presidential Blue House. Visit Ginseng Outlet, Cosmetic and Duty Free Shop. Enjoy watching Chef Show. Free shopping time at the Myeongdong Street. Have dinner and check in at the hotel.
(L: Maru Shabu Buffet D: Chicken Stew with Glass Noodles)
- DAY 5: SEOUL – INCHEON - DEPARTURE(B/L/--)After breakfast inside the hotel, visit Namsan Hanok Village and visit Cheonggyecheon Stream. Visit N Seoul Tower Observatory by lift with One way Cable Car and Lovelock. Have a quick time shopping at the Korean Food and Souvenir Shop. Proceed to Incheon Int’l Airport for you check in and then fly back to Manila.
(L: Pooleunsoban Buffet)
OTHER DEPARTURE DATES
CHILD WITH BED
CHILD WITHOUT BED
Dec 22, 23, 24, 28, 29
CONTACT us for details