5D 4N SHANGHAI with
from USD788 per person based on Triple
on JANUARY 23, FEBRUARY 21, MARCH 27,
APRIL 17, MAY 01 and JUNE 12, 2019
***LAND ARRANGEMENT AND AIRFARE INCLUDED.***
- Round-trip International Airfare via Philippine Airlines/China Eastern
- Round-trip Transfer Service based on Private Coach
- (SEP-DEC 2018) 4 Nights hotel accommodation on 4* hotel
- (JAN-JUN 2019) 4 Nights hotel accommodation on 5* hotel
- Meals Specified in the itinerary
- Tours, transfer and admission fees based on itinerary
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Airline Tax – USD52 p/p (subject to change)
- Philippine Travel Tax - PHP1,620 p/p
- Tip for the guide – USD25 p/p
- Visa Fee – PHP1,600 p/p
- Visa Processing Fee – PHP500.00 p/p
- Beverages/Liquid Refreshments during meal
- Others not mentioned in the inclusions
- NEW KNIGHT ROYAL HOTEL (4*) or similar class
- CROWNE PLAZA SHANGHAI FUDAN (5*) or similar class
- VIA PHILIPPINE AIRLINES
PR 336 MNLPVG 1205 1550
PR 339 PVGMNL 1050 145
- VIA CHINA EASTERN
MU 212 MNLPVG 0455 0815
MU 211 PVGMNL 2345 0340 + 1
- subject to change
- Duly filled up tourist visa application form with 2 pcs. passport size photos w/ white background
- Passport (at least six (6) months valid)
- Original Bank Certificate with Official Receipt (savings/current with at least PHP100,000/person min. balance)
- Original Bank Statement or Copy Passbook for last 3 months
- Copy of Recent Personal Income Tax Return
- Copy of NSO Birth Certificate & Marriage Contract (if travelling with immediate family
- Affidavit of support / Sponsorship Letter (if applicable)
- Original Certificate of Employment, Copy of PRC, IBP, Company ID
- Copy of DTI / SEC and Business / Mayor’s Permit
- Original School Certificate and copy of school ID
- Copy of Senior Citizen ID or Retirement Documents
- FOR RENEWAL: Original and Copy of previous used Chinese visa (if any)
- Minimum 10 adults must travel together
- Surcharge shall be applied if less than 10 adults
- Passport must be valid for at least 6 months beyond intended period of stay
- Passenger shall be fully responsible to check the validity if his/her own travel documents.
- Passenger must shoulder any charges/damages caused by invalid/expired travel document.
- Rate and itinerary are subject to change without prior notice
- Rate is valid only for Philippine passport holders
- Surcharge will apply for foreign passport holders
- USD150 deposit is required upon booking (non-refundable)
- Charges shall be applied for any booking cancellation
- Free travel Insurance is valid only for 7-60 years old. Beyond this age is on passenger’s own expense
DAY 1: MANILA – SHANGHAI (--/--/D)
Check in at NAIA, 3 hours prior to departure time. Upon arrival at Shanghai Pudong International Airport, meet the tour guide. Proceed to The Bund - the famous waterfront and regarded as the symbol of Shanghai. Have a free time shopping at Nanjing Road. Have dinner and check in at the hotel.
DAY 2: SHANGHAI (B/L/D)
After breakfast at the hotel, visit the Xintiandi – a car free shopping, eating and entertainment district of Shanghai. Proceed to Shikumen – a traditional Shanghainese architectural style combining Western and Chinese elements that appeared in the 1860s. Then visit the Old French Concession – home to cozy live music venues and boutique wine bars, as well as indie fashion shops and European delis and Tianzifang –a touristic arts and crafts enclave that has developed from a renovated traditional residential area in French Concession. Transfer to Chenghuang Temple – is a well-known Taoist Temple in Shanghai. Have dinner and check in at the hotel.
DAY 3: SHANGHAI (B/L/D)
After breakfast at the hotel, visit the Oriental Pearl Tower up to the second level. Transfer to China Pavilion - is a type of covered structure without surrounding walls and is a traditional part of Chinese architecture. Have a free time shopping at the Yi Ou Lai – China’s fist luxury shopping tourism destination of its kind.
DAY 4: SHANGHAI (B/--/--)
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Disneyland and have fun at the happiest place on earth. After Disneyland, transfer back to hotel for check in.
(JAN-JUN 2019): SHANGHAI (B/--/D)
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed to Disneyland and have fun at the happiest place on earth. Then experience Huang Pu River Cruise. Transfer back to hotel for check in.
DAY 5: SHANGHAI – MANILA (B/--/--)
After breakfast at the hotel, have a free time until your transfer to airport. Then fly back to Manila.
CONTRACT us for details