HOLY WEEK IN KOREA
via Cebu Pacific
USD789 per person based on Twin/Triple
on APRIL 15, 16 and 18, 2019
***LAND ARRANGEMENT AND AIRFARE INCLUDED.***
Onward: 5J-188 15:00-20:10
Return: 5J-189 21:35-00:40+1
Hotel in Incheon: Grand Place or similar 3* (1 night)
Hotel in Suwon: Amour Symphony or similar 3* (1 night)
Hotel in Seoul: Intercity Hotel or similar 3* (2 nights)
- Round trip airfare via Cebu Pacific with hot meal on board Manila to Incheon flight only!
- Airline taxes, PH tax, 20KG luggage, Terminal Fee
- 4 nights hotel accommodation base on twin or triple sharing
- 4 breakfast, 4 lunch & 3 dinner at local restaurants
- 1 bottle of water per person per day
- Tours and transfer as per itinerary with English speaking guide
- Admission fee included as per itinerary
- Tipping to guide and driver
- FREE!!! Group insurance for 6 to 70 years of age
- FREE!!! Pocket WIFI per family
- Assistance of an airport representative in Manila airport before departing
- Visa processing fee: FREE!!!
- Incidental charges such as drinks during meals, mini bar consumption, telephone calls
- Other cost not stated in the inclusions
- A non-refundable deposit of USD300 per person will be charge to guarantee the room and seats, 50% 2 months prior to departure and full payment upon release of visa or 1 month prior to departure whichever comes first
- Visa processing cut off is 3 weeks prior to departure
- If guest would not want to visit shopping stop, a surcharge of USD100 per person will be collected on the spot
- Itinerary, hotel & meals are still subject to change depending on the local traffic condition or situation
- Minimum of 25 persons per departure
- Foreign Passport surcharge : USD 30/PAX
DAY 01 Manila/Incheon (Meal on Board)
Guests own check-in at NAIA Terminal 3, three hours before the flight via 5J188 1500/2010 with hot meal on board, arrive at Incheon International Airport, meet by local tour guide and transfer to hotel for check-in.
DAY 02 Incheon/Nami Island/Gyeonggido (B/L/D)
After hotel breakfast, check-out transfer to visit Petite France, shooting place of “My Love from the star”, later visit Nami Island (the shooting place of Winter Sonata), then transfer to Seoul visit N Seoul Tower (outside photo) & Love lock, after dinner check-in at hotel.
DAY 03 Suwon/Hwaseong Haenggung Palace/Seoul (B/L/D)
After hotel breakfast, check-out and proceed to Hwasong Haenggung Palace, Paldalmun Gate, Hwaseong Fortress. Transfer to Seoul, visit Ginseng Center and Cosmetic Shop. Enjoy Chef Show, after dinner check-in at hotel.
DAY 04 Seoul/Everland/Seoul (B/L/D)
After hotel breakfast, experience making Gimbab + wearing Hanbok, Duty Free shop, transfer to Yongin, enjoy Everland Theme Park, and have free time shopping at Myeongdong Street, dinner before back to hotel
DAY 05 Seoul/Incheon/Manila (B/L)
After hotel breakfast, check-out, proceed to Gyeongbok Palace, and pass by the Presidential Blue House, visit Amethyst Factory, Red Pine, transfer to airport via Korean food and souvenir supermarket with flight via 5J189 2135/0040+1.
CONTACT us for details